Friday, May 31, 2013

Amazon.Com Review


My Personal Review
I discovered the "luxury" of amazon.com a few years back.  Fast foward to being a mom of six and it has been an essential part of Christmas and Birthday shopping especially with free 2 day shipping.  You can ship your purchases anywhere, not just to yourself!  I shipped my husband(a deployed soldier) gifts such as a snow cone maker, web cam, and laptop to Kabul Afghanistan things for free! (of course overseas shipping is not 2 day guaranteed)

I use Amazon to review products and read tons of product reviews from other people that have purchased the same product before making any purchase.  By far one of the best "review" systems out there.

I like things I order online to be here, yesterday!  I have ordered everything from diapers to soccer cleats online via amazon.com.  I have had dog food, diapers, and laundry detergent delivered to my door step via the auto ship program.  

The best thing about amazon.com is most of that not only can you get discounts, you can also get coupons to use on purchases, what isnt to like when you can get a free membership no matter who you are.

CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW YOU CAN GET A PRIME MEMBERSHIP FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment